Pixilated has developed an integration with MailChimp to automate the transfer of emails captured through PixiCloud directly to your pre-built email lists in your MailChimp account.
Through our simple photo booth interface, quickly build your distribution lists for email marketing by opting in every user that takes a picture — in real-time.
See below for step-by-step instructions to connect your MailChimp account to PixiCloud, and grow your email list now!
STEP 1: Log In to your PixiCloud account
- Go to www.portal.pixi.cloud and Log In to your account
- Click the “My Account” tab in the navigation menu
- Under the “Company Info” section, click the “Connect MailChimp” button
STEP 2: Connect PixiCloud to Your MailChimp Account
- Enter your MailChimp Username
- Enter your MailChimp password
- Click “Log In”
STEP 3: Enable MailChimp in an Event
Once you’ve connected MailChimp to your PixiCloud account you need to set up the Event-specific connection to the MailChimp list of your choice.
- Click the “Events” tab in the navigation menu
- Choose the Event you want to edit by clicking “CHANGE EVENT”
- Toggle to “Messaging” and scroll down to “Enable MailChimp”
- Check “Enable MailChimp”
- Choose your preferred MailChimp List from the drop-down menu
- Click “SAVE”
STEP 4: Grow your email marketing list!
- Take pictures
- Grow your email list
- Reach more people
- Sell more stuff